It looks like rainy season has officially started today in Lebanon but it’s definitely not an excuse to halt your plans! Here are my picks for this week from Lebtivity with both indoor and outdoor things to do.
- Vinifest 2015 – Lebanon Wine Festival
- Sursock Museum Re-opening
- 12th Career Counseling & Studying Abroad Fair – Educom Overseas
- wellness retreat at zenotel: how to achieve a work-life balance
- First Communication Symposium
- Masrah Al Jarima – A play by Betty Taoutel
- Junkyard’s Oktoberfest
- Ayam Al Ouloum 2015 – Science Days 2015
- 2015 Oléa Olive Festival – Lebaa, South Lebanon
- Skewered Lamb Sundays at The Hangout Beirut
Make sure to check Lebtivity.com for much more options.