I saw this on the front of a mini-bus 2 days ago in Tarik Al-Jadida, Beirut. I am sure the driver is “Shou ya ashta” style!
Shou ya ashta?
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Rami on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Vince on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Maher Youniss on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Safaa game | +961 on The reason why Lebanese football is miserably failing
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- @danyawwad here you go @alihasankhalilMonday, 05.20.13 19:02
- @Beirutspring great work anyway I'm truly living the website!Monday, 05.20.13 15:21
- @Beirutspring being monitored, I should be careful what to search for next time :PMonday, 05.20.13 15:16
- @beirutspring don't want it to sound like tonzir, but I think you should consider using pagination in your search results on Lebanese blogs.Monday, 05.20.13 15:08
- Solidere pissed at St George's banner http://t.co/VYZc4kygXmMonday, 05.20.13 14:41