Below is a comparison of how the Jonction domain at Faraya looked like on the same day (January 13th) over three years. With the current storm we’re witnessing, and another one coming on Sunday, this season seems quite promising for both skiers and ski resorts! If only the price of lift passes can be decreased though…
Get ready Lebanese skiers
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- chantal on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Rami on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud | +961 on Varouj Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Sareen on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Pierre on Aboul Ghadab got it right
- Riham on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Templar on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Anonymous on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Gus on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- A must try! Onno Restaurant - Bourj Hammoud http://t.co/uA4DC2luujFriday, 05.24.13 07:09
- Saba7 l khayrat! http://t.co/Kh3glWMxyQFriday, 05.24.13 05:57
- @footnem jarrib ta3millak mishwar bi shi taxiFriday, 05.24.13 05:36
- Onno Restaurant - Bourj Hammoud http://t.co/91PCXkf7xAThursday, 05.23.13 17:51
- @nchouman why..?Thursday, 05.23.13 16:34