Last episode of Chi.N.N was really impressive. Salam El-Zaatari made a recapitulation of the events that happened during Ramadan to remind us how bad Lebanon is becoming because of our ignorance… Make sure to check it out.
Chi.N.N – Ramadan’s events recap
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- chantal on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Rami on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud | +961 on Varouj Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Sareen on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Pierre on Aboul Ghadab got it right
- Riham on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Templar on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Anonymous on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Gus on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- @manalhamwi I hope it all ends soon! @consumedlySaturday, 05.25.13 14:14
- @manalhamwi this one is quite rewarding for your taste buds! They also have great milkshakes at 12,000L.L (Ridiculous I know!)Saturday, 05.25.13 14:05
- @FarahSaati tastes even better! But the place is a bit overpriced in my opinion.Saturday, 05.25.13 14:00
- Baalchmay - mount #lebanon #livelivebeirut http://t.co/IjPAxrpR0qSaturday, 05.25.13 13:55
- The burger at Frosty Palace #food #lebanon http://t.co/Gd8DIAUD0CSaturday, 05.25.13 13:49