Throughout their journey, the competing teams will have to trade their cans for every thing they might need like food, place to sleep, etc…
The challenge starts on April 4th with more than 100 teams from all around the world, and Lebanon is the only participating country from the region with a team of three girls from AUB, Lara Talih, Mona Talih, and Shaden Fakih.
For more about the adventure and how you can follow it make sure to check the official website here.
This one is sponsored by Mazzat restaurant. I loved the shots at the rock of Raouche.
This photo of MP Ahmad Karami has been making rounds on Facebook over the past couple of days with people criticizing him for playing Candy Crush during the cabinet policy debate.
But think about it for a second, what do people usually do during boring pointless gatherings? I for myself know that I would have played Candy Crush too!
At least he wasn’t watching porn like those politicians from India!
This woman is hilarious. I guess she was just requested to chose the word of the day and she ended up coming up with all of this!
The map shows that 2.7% of us the Lebanese were connected to the internet back in 1998, and the percentage has increased to 8%, 22.5%, and 61.2% in 2003, 2008, and 2012 respectively.
Make sure to check the map here and see where do we stand compared to our neighbors.
This one is epic!
According to a report by Cushman and Wakefield, office spaces in Beirut are the 24th most expensive in the world, and the third most expensive in the region behind Dubai and Doha, with the cost of 1 square meter being $694 per year.
London was ranked the most expensive office space in the world at $2,915 per square meter, followed by Hong Kong and Moscow. On the other hand, our neighbors Limassol and Amman were among the least expensive cities at $246 per square meter.
For the full ranking you can download the complete report here.
via The Daily Star
Such a nice gesture of Google.
According to tweep @sharbelfaraj, Angelina Jolie is currently secretly visiting Lebanon on a humanitarian mission and staying at Cristal Grand Hotel Kadri in Zahle, which explains why the army closed down the roads leading to the hotel.
If the news turns out to be true, it won’t be the first time for Angelina Jolie to visit Lebanon as she already came earlier in September 2012 to meet the Syrian refugees in Bekaa, and it’s quite brave of her to come again given the hard time the country is going through.
Annahar published today the below photo of Angelina visiting the refugees in Bekaa.
- Mayssa on Social Media Awards Beirut official results in numbers
- Tarboush Shot – London Bar | Blog Baladi on Tarboush shot
- Ali AM on No Chance – انقرضوا الرجال بلبنان
- Roland on Kitesurfing in Batroun
- Samer Abdallah on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- walid on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- suzannne on Tannourine introduces new glass bottles
- maryam on Cola Barbir! – Pink Taxis
- Carla on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- Rayan Messilmani on Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/DebyFl2yjyWednesday, 04.16.14 09:56
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/RxHKjfkkVBTuesday, 04.15.14 10:22
- 6,000L.L for the cheddar cheese?! http://t.co/rWQVJPCjPRFriday, 04.11.14 11:29
- RT @ro_ny_1: Pc for sale 300$ core2duo 2.2ghz E4500 150GB HDD 2GB RAM Geforce 8500gt Dvd writer 17" lg flatron l1754sm Keyboard, wirele…Wednesday, 04.09.14 07:45
- @krikOrianm I guess it's because it's called "social" media and people are able to voice their opinions about anything.Wednesday, 04.09.14 07:13