The Voice France is currently in the battle rounds, and just yesterday, Anthony Touma won his battle against a guy called Jo Soul after singing Bruno Mars’ Locked out of Heaven. Good luck to him for the next rounds!
I just learned LBCI and LDC will start airing The Voice France primes as of tonight.
So if you’re interested in following Anthony Touma‘s progress in the show, make sure to start following LBCI and LDC as of tonight at 8:30PM since they will be broadcasting last week’s prime right after the news followed by tonight’s prime live at 9:50PM.
Check these two videos by Joe from Sting’s concert at BIEL which was part of his “Back to Bass” 2012 tour. I did not attend, but judging from the tweets I was reading I guess everyone had a blast that night!
Beirut Jam Sessions is the coming together of three passionate music lovers whose goal is to bring good music to Lebanon.
Make sure to check Beirut Jam Sessions’ work on YouTube to get a glimpse of their taste in music, and if you’re interested in attending “Pony Pony Run Run” concert, tickets are currently selling for $25 at all Virgin Ticketing branches.
Michelle and Noel got well known last year with their song “Jagal el USEK”, and they just released a new video called “3al jamal bi wasat Beirut” a few days ago.
You can check Michelle and Noel Keserwany’s website here, it has more of their songs, but be careful from clicking on the “microwave” link!
Well done Miss Afiouny! It’s definitely a winning marketing campaign that is guaranteed to create a tremendous demand for your Meow.
- Armigatus on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- chad on Lebanese man with high sex drive selling himself on TV
- chad on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- mohammad on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Ghazayel on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Mitch on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- Lebanon POW 14 – 20 Nov | POW on Olayan School of Business is the 23rd most beautiful business school in the world
- raghida on Beirut City Center
- Norma on Tarboush price increased to 500 L.L
- Diana Haddad on Nemr Abou Nassar destroys Myriam Klink
- Geitawi, Bourj Hammoud, and Sin El Fil from above http://t.co/5PJoYD4LReTuesday, 12.10.13 16:36
- I'm at Oceanus (Beirut, Lebanon) w/ 2 others http://t.co/ECSBkRmkE5Monday, 12.09.13 19:47
- I'm at Beirut City Centre - @beirutcityctr w/ @manally @marienakhle http://t.co/zkzv9mNS1OSunday, 12.08.13 16:55
- @vipwoody akid fi a7la, hiblein swei2a 3al2anin bi 3aj2it seir!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:12
- @Arabear it took me 2 hours to reach home yesterday, and another 2 hours to go back to work this morning. Mkayyaf!!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:10