JLP is a Lebanese band of five guys who perform at several places around Beirut. You can check more about them on their Facebook page.
The Voice France is currently in the battle rounds, and just yesterday, Anthony Touma won his battle against a guy called Jo Soul after singing Bruno Mars’ Locked out of Heaven. Good luck to him for the next rounds!
I just learned LBCI and LDC will start airing The Voice France primes as of tonight.
So if you’re interested in following Anthony Touma‘s progress in the show, make sure to start following LBCI and LDC as of tonight at 8:30PM since they will be broadcasting last week’s prime right after the news followed by tonight’s prime live at 9:50PM.
Check these two videos by Joe from Sting’s concert at BIEL which was part of his “Back to Bass” 2012 tour. I did not attend, but judging from the tweets I was reading I guess everyone had a blast that night!
Beirut Jam Sessions is the coming together of three passionate music lovers whose goal is to bring good music to Lebanon.
Make sure to check Beirut Jam Sessions’ work on YouTube to get a glimpse of their taste in music, and if you’re interested in attending “Pony Pony Run Run” concert, tickets are currently selling for $25 at all Virgin Ticketing branches.
Michelle and Noel got well known last year with their song “Jagal el USEK”, and they just released a new video called “3al jamal bi wasat Beirut” a few days ago.
You can check Michelle and Noel Keserwany’s website here, it has more of their songs, but be careful from clicking on the “microwave” link!
- Mayssa on Social Media Awards Beirut official results in numbers
- Tarboush Shot – London Bar | Blog Baladi on Tarboush shot
- Ali AM on No Chance – انقرضوا الرجال بلبنان
- Roland on Kitesurfing in Batroun
- Samer Abdallah on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- walid on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- suzannne on Tannourine introduces new glass bottles
- maryam on Cola Barbir! – Pink Taxis
- Carla on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- Rayan Messilmani on Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon
- @roadsterdiner Not really ;) I actually go to Le Mall's branch or order almost on a daily basisTuesday, 04.22.14 12:16
- I'm at @RoadsterDiner (Sin el Fil, Mohafazat Mont-Liban) http://t.co/rVQNlMYbdtTuesday, 04.22.14 10:40
- Lebanese shooting down their reputation! http://t.co/5KRJ35H7FmFriday, 04.18.14 19:04
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/DebyFl2yjyWednesday, 04.16.14 09:56
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/RxHKjfkkVBTuesday, 04.15.14 10:22