It’s time for another round of events picked from Lebtivity. My favorite one for this week is the annual Cherry Festival in Hammana which allows people to go charry-picking in the orchards. I know it’s a quite fun festival as I’ve been to it before and I’m actually planning to take my little kid there this year.
- Celtic Legends – Irish Dancers Show in Lebanon
- Byblos en Blanc et Rosé
- Live acoustic Jazz with Arthur Satyan at The Hangout Beirut
- Mandala classes
- 7th Annual Karaz Hammana Food & Feast Festival
- A walk in the old parts of Beirut
- Lebanon Lantern Festival 2015 | “We Remember”
- Revisiting Dalieh Exhibition
- The Golden Tracks at Bus Stop
- Happy Xiao- Happy Mondays!
Many other options are available on Lebtivity.com. Also, don’t miss the competition they’re holding for their 3rd anniversary as this week is your last chance to participate!