If you’re interested to make your own time lapse video, you can download one of the available applications to your mobile device and start experimenting with it. An application I’m currently toying with on my iPad is this one called Time Lapse Camera HD.
Our man in Beirut shared this really cool find of vintage photos obtained from an old photography studio in Saida, dating back to the 1960s. The poses and the objects people choose to pose next to look quite funny! But that’s probably the same thing that’s going to be said about our photos in 50 years from now!
Anyway, the collection contains photos for people of all ages, including Palestinian fighters, a body-builder, and even two women french kissing. You can check them all here.
It would be really amazing is those people come across the collection and identify themselves!
A friend of mine introduced me to Footprints nature club back in March and convinced me to go on my first hiking experience with them to cross the hills from Rachaya Al Wadi to Ain Ata.
It took us around 4 hours to finish the 11 Km hike. The hardest parts of it was whenever we had to go down hills, it might seems weird but during a hike you put more energy when going downhill than going up.
I’ll leave you with some of the photos I took, the mountain showing in the panoramic photo is Jabal Al Cheikh which is known for having snow covering its peaks for most of the year.
I think Mashrou3 Leila is the only underground band to make it that big by performing at Byblos International Festival!
Lynn Bizri was generous enough to share with me some photos she took when she attended their concert on July 9th.
Taken last Sunday April 18th 2010. Ain El-Mrayseh is one of my favorite areas in Beirut, but definitely not on a Sunday afternoon!
Few days ago I posted about the Lebanon Motor Show which is held at BIEL, downtown Beirut. So today is time to publish some photos from my visit!
I went there on Sunday evening, and there was a huge traffic on the entrance! So I advice you to go on weekdays, just don’t wait till the weekend (it ends on April 18th) because I’m sure it will be very crowded.
The show has 4 halls, 2 for showing cars, 1 for banks (where you can get good deal until the show ends), and 1 for car accessories. Overall it was nice and I recommend that you go check it out.
I leave you now with the photos I got, be careful if you’re a faint-hearted!
The new hot thing is to display your blog on the iPad! So here you go, +961 on the iPad!
Thanks to TheRealKaled for providing the photo.
While walking in Hamra, the graffiti and what people post on the walls can’t but grab your attention! I took the photos below in a less than a 15 minutes walk there.
I think this one is drawn by this blogger.
She was my best friend when I was a kid! It turned out she made a comeback in December 2009.
As if something is going to change… Anyway you can check their website here.
I saw this one on the wall of Walimat Warde’s old location (the new location is few meters away)
It’s been a long time since I last “freezed and shot” a place! The photos below were taken back in December 2009, but for some reason they sit for a long time in my hard drive before getting published!
Anyway, this episode of “Freeze I will shoot you” is brought to you from one of Tripoli’s old souks (Souk El-Attarin?). I was surprised to encounter such place in Tripoli, it somehow resembled to some souks I’ve been to in Syria.
This souk is relatively small and crowded, but it is unique and definitely worth a visit next time you go to Tripoli!
- Riham on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Templar on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Anonymous on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Gus on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Spreading Unconfirmed Allegations is pointless - Blog Baladi on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Elie H on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Fadi on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Michelle on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- jim on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- There will be blood #TripoliWednesday, 05.22.13 20:43
- Cool illustrations at The Roof http://t.co/XlUec2moLs @FSBeirutWednesday, 05.22.13 20:32
- Haifa Wehbe's sister in my living room, ahlein. http://t.co/idaI432mgEWednesday, 05.22.13 18:52
- @lnlne her tweets are uber ridiculous, but revealing clothes are no excuse for sexual harassment :\Wednesday, 05.22.13 13:07
- @maba723 hahahaha she's hilarious! blame the moviesWednesday, 05.22.13 13:04