Happy Adha to all my readers!
I can’t but laugh at such ads! Since when is “Ma3rad Abou Imad lil khodra” doing sponsorships?
I received it by e-mail from Digital ITS, the company that has been spamming Lebanese e-mail addresses for so long now!
On my way back home from work everyday I pass by Roadster Achrafiyyeh. There, and on each single day I encounter a Sukleen truck collecting trash from the containers and causing a massive traffic jam.
Will the guys in charge at Sukleen ever think of chaning the schedule for trash collection? Ya3neh n7akalna nlemm zbeileh il sei3a 6:30 3ashiyyeh!!!
Abed El-Fattah is known in Saida for selling juice on a cart. Check out his “promotional” video on youtube!!
Classes were suspended today at the Saint Joseph University in Beirut because of an incident between Kataeb, Lebanese forces and Hizbullah.
Now check what Tayyar.org and Lebanese-forces.com wrote on their frontpage.
For a second there, I felt proud to see the Hawker Hunter jet fighters flying over Beirut and participating in the aerial show of the 65th anniversay of (in)dependence (they made a lovely noise by the way!).
But then I felt awkward when I recalled they were actually made in the 1950′s, and we barely managed to get certain parts to restart using them! I wonder against whom we can use the 5 jets we have, Fath Al-Islam most probably? if they ever appeared again… or maybe against the Israeli Air Forces? no I’m kidding.
Anyway, it’s good to see them flying again!
Happy independence day! Nshalla byin3ad 3laykon bi iyyeim independence.
Even when the numbers are speaking (i.e. Logic), you see Lebanese news sources interpreting it differently.
Yesterday was the day for Beirut Syndicate of Lawyers elections. Now check today’s headlines!
Al Mustaqbal newspaper
Tayyar.org (FPM Official website)
So, what do you think?
Here’s a funny fact:
It costs you more money to enter Moussa castle (Entirely built by one man, Moussa Maamari) than to enter Beiteddine castle.
For Moussa Castle you pay 10,000 L.L. to mainly see a large weaponry collection, while you pay 5,000 L.L. for Beiteddine to see a nice piece of history.
Note that Moussa castle is a private property.
I went to both places today, and it was very nice being in the Chouf area. Some photos coming soon
I took this photo 2 days ago from my balcony, the moonlight was looking nice. The area showing is Ras El Nabeh.
- suzannne on Tannourine introduces new glass bottles
- maryam on Cola Barbir! – Pink Taxis
- Carla on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- Rayan Messilmani on Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon
- Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon | +961 on Angelina Jolie in Lebanon
- Imad on Lebanese bloggers reinvent the world
- Rami on A picture of Beirut at night from space
- Maya Diab copies Beyonce | +961 on Haifa Wehbe’s upcoming movie teaser – Halawet Rouh
- A Guy on A picture of Beirut at night from space
- Pat on A picture of Beirut at night from space
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/ELZ9HchuXjSunday, 03.09.14 19:51
- I'm at InterContinental Mzaar Lebanon Mountain Resort & Spa - @icmzaar (Kfardebian) http://t.co/eiu8ycEq8LSaturday, 03.08.14 13:07
- @chemali hahah kamen mniha!! @AlfaTelecomSaturday, 03.08.14 13:04
- Mniha @AlfaTelecom, spotted in Faraya http://t.co/oO9vWBZG7MSaturday, 03.08.14 11:28
- RT @chemali: @beirutntsc @AnisTabet23 @Plus961 @LeNajib @eliefares @JoesBox @GinoRaidy @Beirutspring http://t.co/HZd4lSLnFUThursday, 03.06.14 07:07