The average interview time on Men El Ekhir is around 10 to 12 minutes I guess, so why exactly would Pierre Rabbat and his team allocate 22 minutes for someone they just want to make fun of?
Great performance by The Fayha Choir on Arab’s Got Yalent!
The FAYHA CHOIR, established since 2003, and conducted ever since by Maestro Barkev Taslakian, is sponsored by Safadi Foundation and Azm & Saada association. It supports the choir financially and morally, which helps it to improve and perform at its best, locally or internationally. The choir is composed of nearly 50 males and females members, from Tripoli and suburbs citizens, who represent the Lebanese population with all its religions, social, political, economical affiliations. The choir’s repertoire includes Lebanese, oriental, as well as French, English, Latin, Armenian and other songs. This diversity reflects the choir’s openness to the human heritage.
Thank you Nour!
- Samer Abdallah on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- suzannne on Tannourine introduces new glass bottles
- maryam on Cola Barbir! – Pink Taxis
- Carla on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- Rayan Messilmani on Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon
- Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon | +961 on Angelina Jolie in Lebanon
- Imad on Lebanese bloggers reinvent the world
- Rami on A picture of Beirut at night from space
- Maya Diab copies Beyonce | +961 on Haifa Wehbe’s upcoming movie teaser – Halawet Rouh
- A Guy on A picture of Beirut at night from space
- RT @chemali: [Blog Post] Here is what web entrepreneurship in Lebanon felt like 11 years ago. http://t.co/3zp3kb11hS Appreciate what you…Wednesday, 03.12.14 14:38
- Just posted a photo http://t.co/ELZ9HchuXjSunday, 03.09.14 19:51
- I'm at InterContinental Mzaar Lebanon Mountain Resort & Spa - @icmzaar (Kfardebian) http://t.co/eiu8ycEq8LSaturday, 03.08.14 13:07
- @chemali hahah kamen mniha!! @AlfaTelecomSaturday, 03.08.14 13:04
- Mniha @AlfaTelecom, spotted in Faraya http://t.co/oO9vWBZG7MSaturday, 03.08.14 11:28