Make sure to check the below video. In response to discrimination against foreign workers in Lebanon, Cheyef 7alak decided to reserve a whole restaurant for a group of foreigners and for once turn away the Lebanese who tried to enter and have a dinner there!
This guy took the idea of having a special number to a whole new level!
via Cheyef 7alak
Kamashtak is a new website by a group of people aiming to document the various parking violations causing traffic jams around Beirut by taking photos of the violating vehicles, tagging them on a map, and finally posting them on the website along with the violation type and the vehicle’s plate number. It’s a bit similar to Cheyef 7alak initiative by LBC Group, except that Kamashtak is limited to parking violations and is not crowd-sourced.
I don’t know how effective will this initiative be. I mean Cheyef 7alak is already quite popular but did it change a thing? Thousands of photos have been uploaded so far and we still suck ass at driving… talk about wasted efforts. Anyway if you ever see the above sticker on your car, just know that you’ve done something wrong!
Libneineh? Fashkhara w akel hawa!
No wonder everybody despise minivan and bus drivers! This one definitely earns the asshole of the day” title.
via Cheyef 7alak
I just came across this photo by Cheyef 7alak of raw chicken parts spilled on the road from a truck belonging to Hawa Chicken, with a worker apparently trying to put everything back into the plastic containers.
Notice how messy the inside of the truck also looks. Anyway, one can only hope these parts didn’t end up getting sold to Hawa Chicken’s customers!
Once again, Cheyef 7alak exposes another character we all see every day.
Still, I believe a campaign like Cheyef 7alak is not enough to get such scumbags to change. The extremist in me thinks these people should be shot dead, that’s how much they irritate me.
LBC International started a cool new website called “Cheyef 7alak” aimed to track irresponsible drivers. The idea behind the initiative is very simple, whenever you spot some bad driver/biker/pedestrian, take a photo of him/her and upload it to their website or Facebook page, and leave it to them to publish it and give those douchebags the attention they’re seeking!
Given the quality of our driving here, including myself (yeah I won’t pretend I’m the prefect driver here), I’m afraid they’ll get overloaded with photos very soon!
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Rami on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- Youmna (@youmny) on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- trombine on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Ziad on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- mahmoud on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Peter on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- RT @MalouElia: A criminal attempted to rape a friend of mine yesterday on her way home. Thought I share what she wrote. http://t.co/FexItJM…Saturday, 05.18.13 17:23
- @playingwithfash now you know they won't be inviting you to their upcoming events :PSaturday, 05.18.13 14:44
- Almaza - Mazen Reje3 http://t.co/DNqmtQExXWSaturday, 05.18.13 13:23
- Syrian TV Fail http://t.co/bgOefVZLBpSaturday, 05.18.13 13:16
- I'm at Hamra street http://t.co/IAyZLnXE85Saturday, 05.18.13 10:47