For those of you who are interested in mixed martial arts, an event called “First Blood” will be held at Mocenpick Hotel on December 15th, in which fighters from Russia, Canada, and Lebanon will be competing.
I just watched the most aweful thing about the clashes taking place in Tripoli right now, child fighters. The below video from LBC shows a 12 years old kid holding an AK-47 and admitting he’s participating in the fights to “protect” his neighborhood. Disguting!
One of the kids told LBCI that he is fighting to defend his region, adding that he knows how to use a weapon and shoot. The kid said that he will not go to school tomorrow unless things get back to normal in Tripoli.
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Rami on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- Youmna (@youmny) on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- trombine on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Ziad on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- RT @MalouElia: A criminal attempted to rape a friend of mine yesterday on her way home. Thought I share what she wrote. http://t.co/FexItJM…Saturday, 05.18.13 17:23
- @playingwithfash now you know they won't be inviting you to their upcoming events :PSaturday, 05.18.13 14:44
- Almaza - Mazen Reje3 http://t.co/DNqmtQExXWSaturday, 05.18.13 13:23
- Syrian TV Fail http://t.co/bgOefVZLBpSaturday, 05.18.13 13:16
- I'm at Hamra street http://t.co/IAyZLnXE85Saturday, 05.18.13 10:47