Al-Jadeed TV showed this video footage of the crime that took place in Saida on Monday. A 22 years old Syrian guy killed Mohammad Natout by stabbing him in his money exchange shop and then escaped stealing $5,000 from the drawers. He was fortunately arrested by the security forces few hours while attempting the flee the country.
A Lebanese thriller is soon coming to a theater near you!
The feature tells the story of a severely traumatized woman, after her husband was killed and her son kidnapped. 4 years has passed and her son Fadi is still lost.
Revenge has its own bitter taste and can easily turn into a vicious circle…
“Sorry Mom” is the first installment of a series of thrillers that are expected to be released in the near future.
I usually like to go watch Lebanese movies but several ones ended up as a big disappointment like “Falafel”. Let’s see how good will this one be with all the killing, sex, kidnapping, and betrayal it promises.
Sorry Mom will be released on June 9th.
- Vince on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Maher Youniss on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Safaa game | +961 on The reason why Lebanese football is miserably failing
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- RT @Beero91: Lana Del Rey is in fact coming https://t.co/qE56PwngJaMonday, 05.20.13 07:58
- @eliefares thanks!Sunday, 05.19.13 22:00
- @eliefares definitely! jeiyeh l dakarrrrr!!! -.-Sunday, 05.19.13 21:59
- @eliefares baby boy* :PSunday, 05.19.13 21:58
- @MohamedMaki no it's real, here's the company that owns the project http://t.co/INsc8mZsKlSunday, 05.19.13 21:57