Make sure to check the below video. In response to discrimination against foreign workers in Lebanon, Cheyef 7alak decided to reserve a whole restaurant for a group of foreigners and for once turn away the Lebanese who tried to enter and have a dinner there!
We will never get enough of Gangnam style imitations!
“B Beirut” Show which is aired on LBC Sat hosted me last night to talk about the blog. Below is my segment, and you can check the whole episode here.
Maintenant nous voulons connaitre qui est cette copine de Lara!
Libneineh? Fashkhara w akel hawa!
For the first time in its history, 610 young girls made their way into the Internal Security Forces after announcing its will to recruit female volunteers earlier.
The video below shows the result of a 2 months training that 200 girls have received, and as you can see many of them are quite good looking! Getting arrested now seems like a pretty cool idea eh?!
On a serious note, I totally respect these women and believe that they’re much needed in our country.
I just watched the most aweful thing about the clashes taking place in Tripoli right now, child fighters. The below video from LBC shows a 12 years old kid holding an AK-47 and admitting he’s participating in the fights to “protect” his neighborhood. Disguting!
One of the kids told LBCI that he is fighting to defend his region, adding that he knows how to use a weapon and shoot. The kid said that he will not go to school tomorrow unless things get back to normal in Tripoli.
LBC International started a cool new website called “Cheyef 7alak” aimed to track irresponsible drivers. The idea behind the initiative is very simple, whenever you spot some bad driver/biker/pedestrian, take a photo of him/her and upload it to their website or Facebook page, and leave it to them to publish it and give those douchebags the attention they’re seeking!
Given the quality of our driving here, including myself (yeah I won’t pretend I’m the prefect driver here), I’m afraid they’ll get overloaded with photos very soon!
- Rami on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Maher Youniss on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Safaa game | +961 on The reason why Lebanese football is miserably failing
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Rami on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- @eliefares thanks!Sunday, 05.19.13 22:00
- @eliefares definitely! jeiyeh l dakarrrrr!!! -.-Sunday, 05.19.13 21:59
- @eliefares baby boy* :PSunday, 05.19.13 21:58
- @MohamedMaki no it's real, here's the company that owns the project http://t.co/INsc8mZsKlSunday, 05.19.13 21:57
- @eliefares *faints* (btw here's everything that went online from my honeymoon http://t.co/3lZFkOuMXK)Sunday, 05.19.13 21:55