After Jounblat and Arslan’s videos, it’s Michael El-Murr’s turn! In the below video you can hear Michael El-Murr threatening a priest in Metn and admitting that he paid bribery, in addition to illegally using the authority of his son Elias El-Murr in the ministry of defense.
I stumbled upon this photo few minutes ago on Facebook.
The paper says:
Shit upon you and this elections, “Banana Republic”
Signature: A good citizen
And who rule the Banana Republic? Monkeyyys!
So it’s June 7th, the elections day! I went to two areas in the morning, Tarik Al-Jadida and Karantina.
Tarik Al-Jadida was a living hell, people were everywhere around the polling stations, and it took the lady with me around 1 hour and 30 minutes to cast her ballot. On the other hand, it took me 5 minutes to get in and out at the Karantina polling station, and I got back with these photos (You can click to enlarge)
I wish I was able to take more photos but I was driving at the same time! Not to mention that it is somehow difficult to take photos while army, bodyguards, and internal security forces are all around you!
Anyway, in addition to these photos, I also filmed the whole voting process using my cell phone!! (Illegal??) And I will try to upload it as soon as I can.
I couldn’t but post this photo! “Je suis belle et je vote orange”, mish ghalat
No, I’m not dying tomorrow, but I thought of marking the day before June 7th with a photo, the last sunset before the 2009 elections.
It is the end. The end of the stressful discussions between the colleagues at work, the end of the expensive advertisement campaigns, the end of Marcel Ghanem’s daily talk show “Parliament 2009″, the end of the ping pong games between Aoun and Murr, the end of the irritating convoys, w heik…
Anyway, careful to whom you will be voting tomorrow, and remember that you can vote a white paper if none of the candidates meet your standards.
Just 7 days for the elections, and 8 days until one of the camps (be it 8 March or 14 March) claims victory and the other “yonjolit”.
Meanwhile, politicians are showering us with their speeches. Some samples are found in the below video.
Video via BetLZ
- Armigatus on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- chad on Lebanese man with high sex drive selling himself on TV
- chad on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- mohammad on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Ghazayel on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Mitch on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- Lebanon POW 14 – 20 Nov | POW on Olayan School of Business is the 23rd most beautiful business school in the world
- raghida on Beirut City Center
- Norma on Tarboush price increased to 500 L.L
- Diana Haddad on Nemr Abou Nassar destroys Myriam Klink
- Geitawi, Bourj Hammoud, and Sin El Fil from above http://t.co/5PJoYD4LReTuesday, 12.10.13 16:36
- I'm at Oceanus (Beirut, Lebanon) w/ 2 others http://t.co/ECSBkRmkE5Monday, 12.09.13 19:47
- I'm at Beirut City Centre - @beirutcityctr w/ @manally @marienakhle http://t.co/zkzv9mNS1OSunday, 12.08.13 16:55
- @vipwoody akid fi a7la, hiblein swei2a 3al2anin bi 3aj2it seir!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:12
- @Arabear it took me 2 hours to reach home yesterday, and another 2 hours to go back to work this morning. Mkayyaf!!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:10