This one is sponsored by Mazzat restaurant. I loved the shots at the rock of Raouche.
This one is epic!
This is the newest music video by Maya Diab and the one below it is 1+1′s video by Beyonce. Can you notice the similarities?
Earlier in October Haifa Wehbe’s new movie teaser also turned out to be a copy of Monica Belluci’s Malena trailer and a Martini Gold ad.
Here’s some positive news for Lebanon! Ibrahim Maalouf, the very talented trumpeter, won a prize at Victoires de le Musique for the Best World Music Album “Illusions” which was released last year.
Les Victoires de la Musique is a prestigious annual French award ceremony to recognize outstanding achievements in the music industry, so Ibrahim Maalouf sure made it big! Congratulations!
The full list of the winners can be found here, and you can watch below Ibrahim Maalouf’s performance at the ceremony.
I’m not and was never a fan of Aline but I believe she gave an impressive performance singing Khidni Maak by her late mother Salwa Katrib. Moreover, I found it quite humble of her to audition for The Voice, while whoever appears once on TV here starts labeling himself as a celebrity, and singing competitions become a no-no for them.
Good luck to you Aline!
JLP is a Lebanese band of five guys who perform at several places around Beirut. You can check more about them on their Facebook page.
The news is everywhere, former deputy prime minister Elias El Murr has been appointed the head of INTERPOL for a seven-year term.
My thoughts are now all with the Satan worshipers (AKA heavy metal fans) around the world!
If you have no idea what I’m talking about, just check the below two news articles from 2003.
Forget Iraq and the looming war. Lebanon has its own battle to fight against worshippers of the devil, drawing the youth into immoral conduct and threatening the country’s image abroad.
After weeks of playing down reports of a surge in this phenomenon, Interior Minister Elias Murr and State Prosecutor Adnan Addoum have admitted on television that they are fighting to dismantle satanic cults that have sprung up in the country, but insisted that their numbers were “not big.”
They also denied rumors that had spread that members of Satanic cults were going around killing teenagers, or that some had committed suicide.
Murr said Internal Security Forces had been monitoring the abnormal behavior of some youth, and traced them to cemeteries, where they would hold their parties. But this partying developed into graveside orgies under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Source
Three Lebanese university students with images of a dragon, a skull and a fire blaze tattooed on their bellies, are under arrest on a charge of being devil worshippers. Two others, a man and a woman, were released on bail.
A published police communiqué on Friday withheld the full identity of the suspects, mentioning only their first names and initials of the family names as Danny G, Antoine K and Tewfic Q.
Their homes were raided in Ashrafieh and Jdeideh, where human skeletons symbolizing the devil were found in their apartments, said a communiqué published Friday. They were arrested and referred to State Prosecutor Adnan Addoum’s office. Source
Ok so just to set things straight, Elias El Murr was actually appointed the head of ” the Interpol Foundation for a Safer World”. The current President of Interpol is Mireille Ballestrazzi, while the current Secretary General of Interpol is Ronald Noble.
- Mayssa on Social Media Awards Beirut official results in numbers
- Tarboush Shot – London Bar | Blog Baladi on Tarboush shot
- Ali AM on No Chance – انقرضوا الرجال بلبنان
- Roland on Kitesurfing in Batroun
- Samer Abdallah on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- walid on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- suzannne on Tannourine introduces new glass bottles
- maryam on Cola Barbir! – Pink Taxis
- Carla on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- Rayan Messilmani on Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon
- @roadsterdiner Not really ;) I actually go to Le Mall's branch or order almost on a daily basisTuesday, 04.22.14 12:16
- I'm at @RoadsterDiner (Sin el Fil, Mohafazat Mont-Liban) http://t.co/rVQNlMYbdtTuesday, 04.22.14 10:40
- Lebanese shooting down their reputation! http://t.co/5KRJ35H7FmFriday, 04.18.14 19:04
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/DebyFl2yjyWednesday, 04.16.14 09:56
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/RxHKjfkkVBTuesday, 04.15.14 10:22