This one is epic!
These two videos are made by Ali Zaraket, Yehya Jaber, and Hussein Ghourayyeb.
Buzz “Khalleh el jaww wel3an” ads > XXL ads
Make sure to also check this ad parody by Majdi & Wajdi.
You probably have heard in the last few days the joke about a new button being unveiled by Facebook to the Arabic market to allow the users in the region to respond with “Inshallah” to event invitation they receive. The joke was started by a parody website The Pan-Arabia Enquirer, and unfortunately the LBCI website fell for it! Check the article they posted here. (I expect them to delete it soon)
Following the opening of its office in Dubai, Facebook has revealed the first of what it claims will be many alterations to the social media site tailored to the local Arabic market. As of next week, users across the Middle East and North Africa will have to opportunity to respond with ‘Insha’Allah’ to an event invitation, along with the usual ‘Join’, ‘Maybe’ and ‘Decline’.
“This was the result of several focus groups across the region,” said Facebook Arabia’s Regional Solutions Manager, Majid Johnson. “Adding an ‘Insha’Allah’ button for Facebook events was by far and away the most popular request.”
Facebook Arabia also announced plans to introduce a ‘Platinum Upgrade’ specifically for GCC markets.
“This was another big winner in our focus groups,” claimed Johnson. “Facebook Platinum is going to be our premium option for the more exclusive social media user. It’s going to come with a significant signing on fee, but will offer five-star services, such as a bespoke wall and 24-hour status concierge facility, along with space for just 50 members at one time.”
Facebook Platinum is expected to launch this November.
Thank you @tinkeyeh
The article was removed from LBCI’s website.
Can’t recognize the girl standing next to Mr. Lebanon Assaad? That’s Paris Hilton, and she came all the way from the USA so that she can party with him in Beirut!
This is the kind of news you will see on Assaad’s website Assaadology.com, in addition to a collection of videos documenting his failures adventures with the Lebanese chicks and his techniques to seduce them. The guy is seriously unbelievable, he hits on the girls in the streets and asks his best friend Elie record it on cam!
Here’s one of my favorite videos, in which he arrives to Crepaway Achrafiyyeh in a Ferrari (yes a FERRARI), and tries to get a VIP table!
Check Assaadology.com for more photos and videos from his daily life, really funny stuff.
- Mayssa on Social Media Awards Beirut official results in numbers
- Tarboush Shot – London Bar | Blog Baladi on Tarboush shot
- Ali AM on No Chance – انقرضوا الرجال بلبنان
- Roland on Kitesurfing in Batroun
- Samer Abdallah on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- walid on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- suzannne on Tannourine introduces new glass bottles
- maryam on Cola Barbir! – Pink Taxis
- Carla on Beirut ranks 24th most expensive for office space
- Rayan Messilmani on Angelina Jolie is in Lebanon
- @roadsterdiner Not really ;) I actually go to Le Mall's branch or order almost on a daily basisTuesday, 04.22.14 12:16
- I'm at @RoadsterDiner (Sin el Fil, Mohafazat Mont-Liban) http://t.co/rVQNlMYbdtTuesday, 04.22.14 10:40
- Lebanese shooting down their reputation! http://t.co/5KRJ35H7FmFriday, 04.18.14 19:04
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/DebyFl2yjyWednesday, 04.16.14 09:56
- I'm at MARKY'S Philly Joint (Sin El Fil) http://t.co/RxHKjfkkVBTuesday, 04.15.14 10:22