This edition of GeekFest Beirut is all about games and gaming. On June 17th Beirut Art Center will turn into one large gaming platform with avant premier access to newly released games by Sony & Nintendo, a Mobile Gaming platform sponsored by NOKIA and a small pavilion of vintage games for hardcore geeks sponsored by Multimedia Megastore (M2). This will be the largest Game Case in GeekFest History and a revel for all game lovers to enjoy and participate in and be challenged by other pros. As it goes we expect no less that 150 geeks to come to challenge each other in virtual battles and win prizes courtesy of Nokia, Crepaway and GoNabit.
The event will also be catered by Crepaway and 961 Beer.
Do not miss out on the fun.
Tag Archives | sony
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Rami on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- Youmna (@youmny) on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- trombine on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Ziad on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- RT @MalouElia: A criminal attempted to rape a friend of mine yesterday on her way home. Thought I share what she wrote. http://t.co/FexItJM…Saturday, 05.18.13 17:23
- @playingwithfash now you know they won't be inviting you to their upcoming events :PSaturday, 05.18.13 14:44
- Almaza - Mazen Reje3 http://t.co/DNqmtQExXWSaturday, 05.18.13 13:23
- Syrian TV Fail http://t.co/bgOefVZLBpSaturday, 05.18.13 13:16
- I'm at Hamra street http://t.co/IAyZLnXE85Saturday, 05.18.13 10:47