This edition of GeekFest Beirut is all about games and gaming. On June 17th Beirut Art Center will turn into one large gaming platform with avant premier access to newly released games by Sony & Nintendo, a Mobile Gaming platform sponsored by NOKIA and a small pavilion of vintage games for hardcore geeks sponsored by Multimedia Megastore (M2). This will be the largest Game Case in GeekFest History and a revel for all game lovers to enjoy and participate in and be challenged by other pros. As it goes we expect no less that 150 geeks to come to challenge each other in virtual battles and win prizes courtesy of Nokia, Crepaway and GoNabit.
The event will also be catered by Crepaway and 961 Beer.
Do not miss out on the fun.
Tag Archives | sony
- Armigatus on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- chad on Lebanese man with high sex drive selling himself on TV
- chad on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- mohammad on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Ghazayel on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Mitch on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- Lebanon POW 14 – 20 Nov | POW on Olayan School of Business is the 23rd most beautiful business school in the world
- raghida on Beirut City Center
- Norma on Tarboush price increased to 500 L.L
- Diana Haddad on Nemr Abou Nassar destroys Myriam Klink
- Geitawi, Bourj Hammoud, and Sin El Fil from above http://t.co/5PJoYD4LReTuesday, 12.10.13 16:36
- I'm at Oceanus (Beirut, Lebanon) w/ 2 others http://t.co/ECSBkRmkE5Monday, 12.09.13 19:47
- I'm at Beirut City Centre - @beirutcityctr w/ @manally @marienakhle http://t.co/zkzv9mNS1OSunday, 12.08.13 16:55
- @vipwoody akid fi a7la, hiblein swei2a 3al2anin bi 3aj2it seir!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:12
- @Arabear it took me 2 hours to reach home yesterday, and another 2 hours to go back to work this morning. Mkayyaf!!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:10