Cheyf 7alak’s latest video. Abou Riyah was probably inspired by it!
Let’s get stupid
Through our wars and politics, we have proved our supreme stupidity many times. Let’s set a definite milestone proving who are the stupidest people on Earth by holding a giant Beirut Harlem Shake.
Prepare stupid props. Masks, weird costumes, whatever. If you’re lazy, you can just decide to get naked. If you’re inspired, be as spectacular as you want!
Be at Mar Mikhail, on the stairs near Portview hotel, Sunday the 17th of February 2013 at 12:30pm sharp (That’s 30 minutes after lunch)
Hang around in the area, seem natural, hide your props, and don’t look at the person who’ll be dancing there
When the music sounds, put your props on and dance! Later that day, check back this site to watch the video
The whole event is 10 minutes long, so don’t be late!
PS: Don’t be a Buzzkill! Fun, kinky,colorful,party, ridiculous props only. This means no flags or other BS symbols. See you there peeps!
Links via @tramsh
Why exactly did Pierre Rabbat have to host someone like Lara Kay? And why am I publishing yet another yet another post about her?!
If something will ever be written in the history of Lebanon about Ahmad Al-Assir, this blog is going to be a great reference!
Someone decided to document the very interesting life of Al-Assir online and is so far doing a great job! Make sure to check it out here.
If you thought Rahaf Abdallah was an exception last year, then take a look at Yara Khoury’s answers at the web interviews in Miss Universe 2011. Looks like acting stupid is the new hot thing, and I say acting because one seriously can’t be that stupid by nature!
I really don’t understand how Bank Audi who agreed to execute the below ad to promote a new credit card is the same one who’s planning to replace one of the oldest coffee houses in Beirut, Ahwet El Ezez, with a bank!
The old man in the ad (who appears to be living in a beautiful old house) is recalling the good old days of Lebanon, when he used to commute using the tramway, and go to Saint George, Teleferique, Casino du Liban, AUB, and Carlton (which was demolished few years ago). I’m pretty sure Ahwet El Ezez fits very well in this ad, but with Bank Audi’s decision to replace it, they’re just acting like a guy who hates himself! With the memories he’s recalling, the old man in the ad would never in his life want to see Saint George being demolished for example!
Photo via Beirut Spring
I totally understand Beirut is short on spaces for big offices, but it isn’t like Ahwet El Ezez is the last available space in the city.
Bank Audi is just committing a crime against Beirut Heritage. Who do they think they are?!
The video below was part of the Miss Universe 2010 contest to get the audience to know more about the contestants. This is where Miss Lebanon Rahaf Abdallah claimed that Lebanese men are immature and that she was never out on real date before! (inno seriously?!)
Sounds more like a teenager speaking, no wonder she didn’t get the title.
So the aliens were visiting our country and I didn’t know about it until today via Maya’s Amalgam blog! I believe they came to see what a miraculous place is it here, a country that can survive without a president for more than 5 months, and is now going without a government even! Such country is absolutely worth a visit no matter what your home planet is, and yes we’re much cooler than you!
Here’s a video for witnesses telling Nishan on LBC TV how they saw the aliens at Dbayyeh highway.
And finally, the whole thing turned out to be caused by flying Chinese lanters! Sorry to disappoint you . Anyway make sure to check the comments on the video above on YouTube, they’re pretty funny.
- Armigatus on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- chad on Lebanese man with high sex drive selling himself on TV
- chad on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- mohammad on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Ghazayel on Fail – Rymco really values your thoughts
- Mitch on Byblos Bank – The Lebanese are losing it
- Lebanon POW 14 – 20 Nov | POW on Olayan School of Business is the 23rd most beautiful business school in the world
- raghida on Beirut City Center
- Norma on Tarboush price increased to 500 L.L
- Diana Haddad on Nemr Abou Nassar destroys Myriam Klink
- @vipwoody akid fi a7la, hiblein swei2a 3al2anin bi 3aj2it seir!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:12
- @Arabear it took me 2 hours to reach home yesterday, and another 2 hours to go back to work this morning. Mkayyaf!!Thursday, 12.05.13 07:10
- "Leish fi a7la min libnein?"Thursday, 12.05.13 07:07
- Turned out there's a traffic jam at Ouzai, but the road is not blocked.Wednesday, 12.04.13 16:09
- How's the traffic in Ouzai? Is the road blocked there too?Wednesday, 12.04.13 15:37