For those of you who live in the north, Ziad Rahbani and his band will be performing for 3 nights on March 14, 15, and 16 at Las Salinas Anfeh.
Tickets will be on sale at Sa7 Se7 Cafe Tripoli, Boueri Press Kaslik, and Las Salinas.
As per the below comments, tonight’s concert (March 14th) has unfortunately been canceled due to security reasons, and tickets can be either refunded or used at the 2 upcoming concerts on Friday and Saturday.
This country is seriously going beyond insane. A group of gunmen stormed into Tripoli’s Islamic Hospital last night and released a detainee called Mohamad Youssef, who was arrested for opening fire on minister Faisal Karami’s convoy a while ago, after beating up the police men who were guarding him.
Photo by Racha Halabi from the Faculty of Fine Arts in Tripoli.
This is insane… as a response to the movie insulting Prophet Mohamad (PBUH), protestors in Tripoli have burned down one of the KFC restaurants in the city! What kind of logic is that…?!
Photo via Racha El Halabi
Photo via Nour
I just found L’Orient-Le Jour is making a video series around Lebanon to introduce people to the Lebanese specialties from Sfiha Baalbakiyyeh, to Kibbe Nayyeh, Moujaddara and much more.
You can check the other specialties on L’Orient-Le Jour’s YouTube Channel. They’re all in french of course…
You can shower me with your comments about the lady in niqab being free to celebrate and dance the way she pleases at the beginning of this video, but I’ll still find her funny!
It turned out the woman is actually mentally challenged. My cousin who lives in Tripoli confirmed it to me and claimed she’s from an area there called “Abou Samra”. You can also read Azmi’s input on the matter in the comments section.
A Lebanese soldier runs after a man who has stolen his rifle at a street that divides the Sunni and Alawite neighbourhoods in Tripoli. Source
What a shame! This scumbag deserves to be chased by a tank that runs over his body a thousand time!
Thank you @jeanassy
Have you been keeping track of the protests being called for lately? Insane, it’s like the country is all “3ayif 7alo” these days!
And last but not least, the mother of all protests in Tripoli that has been turning the city into a mess since Saturday.
- chantal on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Rami on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud | +961 on Varouj Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Sareen on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Pierre on Aboul Ghadab got it right
- Riham on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Templar on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Anonymous on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Gus on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- A must try! Onno Restaurant - Bourj Hammoud http://t.co/uA4DC2luujFriday, 05.24.13 07:09
- Saba7 l khayrat! http://t.co/Kh3glWMxyQFriday, 05.24.13 05:57
- @footnem jarrib ta3millak mishwar bi shi taxiFriday, 05.24.13 05:36
- Onno Restaurant - Bourj Hammoud http://t.co/91PCXkf7xAThursday, 05.23.13 17:51
- @nchouman why..?Thursday, 05.23.13 16:34