The average interview time on Men El Ekhir is around 10 to 12 minutes I guess, so why exactly would Pierre Rabbat and his team allocate 22 minutes for someone they just want to make fun of?
way to go!
3anjad kholsit iyyeim l missed call?
Here’s the second ad.
I just learned LBCI and LDC will start airing The Voice France primes as of tonight.
So if you’re interested in following Anthony Touma‘s progress in the show, make sure to start following LBCI and LDC as of tonight at 8:30PM since they will be broadcasting last week’s prime right after the news followed by tonight’s prime live at 9:50PM.
Also check Future’s TV la3younak.
via Rabih Wehbe.
So much for calling his show “Enta Horr”! And I hope MTV Lebanon is aware of what this guy is doing!
After bashing Joe Maalouf for his show that caused pain, hardship and torture to 36 innocent Lebanese men, and suggesting rumors were floating that he might be a closeted gay man himself, the heroic freedom fighter with the show title “Enta Horr” (you are free) filed a lawsuit against this blog and several others. The legal proceedings went unbelievably fast (most definitely bribes + political corruption) and in a matter of days, we were being sought after by the Lebanese security apparatus (research-wise that is… who we are, what we do, etc.)
My favorite part was when someone representing him said “Joe Maalouf ma byontal” (Joe Maalouf is untouchable). That was when I felt disgust and pity to this hypocrite of a bigoted homophobe. He has a prime time show on TV that is supposed to protect individual rights, freedoms and freedom of expression. But, when folks express themselves freely, he does miracles to try and land them in jail.
You can check the whole story on Gino’s Blog.
- Vince on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Maher Youniss on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Safaa game | +961 on The reason why Lebanese football is miserably failing
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- So disappointed the leaks about Alaa Zalzali performing in Byblos turned out to be false!Monday, 05.20.13 08:37
- RT @Beero91: Lana Del Rey is in fact coming https://t.co/qE56PwngJaMonday, 05.20.13 07:58
- @eliefares thanks!Sunday, 05.19.13 22:00
- @eliefares definitely! jeiyeh l dakarrrrr!!! -.-Sunday, 05.19.13 21:59
- @eliefares baby boy* :PSunday, 05.19.13 21:58