Meanwhile, douchebags in Lebanon were shooting their guns in the air at midnight. Happy new year everyone!
Jennifer Lopez wished Lebanon a happy independence day in her own way by wearing the Lebanese flag during her concert in Dubai last night. Our independence day celebrations for this year are now complete!
I was passing by Bechara El-Khoury a few days ago when I noticed Just Falafel will soon be opening there close to Falafel Sahyoun.
I recall hearing about Just Falafel from some of my friends living in Dubai, and what basically makes it special is that it offers various Falafel mixes which are Lebanese, Indian, Greek, Egyptian, Emirati, Italian, Mexican, and Japanese.
Let’s see how will it taste compared to our local Falafel joints such as Sahyoun or Khalife for example…
I stumbled upon this video today showing “Sheikh” Issa bin Zayed Al Nahyan torturing a guy in the deserts, the worst part is when a police appears in the video supporting the sheikh in beating and torturing the poor guy.
The video has created kind of a rage across the forums, blogs and new sites on the internet, and here’s a sample of the web pages mentioning the incident:
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Rami on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- Youmna (@youmny) on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- trombine on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Ziad on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- mahmoud on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Peter on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Cantsay on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- @LeNajib alf mabrouk salaf ;) may you two have a joyful life together!Saturday, 05.18.13 08:16
- @fmakhzoumi good evening, it seems like we're heading towards elections according to 1960 law, don't you think?Friday, 05.17.13 17:44
- Beirut from above http://t.co/T2yPgSgxc3Friday, 05.17.13 09:20
- Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel http://t.co/KHXsICtenLFriday, 05.17.13 06:57
- @AbirGhattas I was testing from Azarieh in downtown, I should be trying some other spot soon!Thursday, 05.16.13 05:50