Hahah Loulou mish midtarra!!
via Blog Baladi
I’m not sure when was this video taken, but it pretty much explains why Lebanese football and sports in general is failing miserably. The video shows the Nejmeh Sporting Club fans chanting for their team then suddenly cheering for Syria and Bashar El Assad proving one more time that every sports club in this country is destined to be associated with a certain political view, political party, sect, etc…
This by the way kind of reminds me of the golden days of Lebanese basketball when Riyadi’s crowd (mainly muslims) used to chant for Syria while Sagesse’s crowd used to chant for USA! And I would never be surprised if Lebanese fans of European football teams get divided following their sects and parties one day.
Football players sometimes celebrate scoring by sliding on their knees or chests, but this Lebanese player, Mohamad Ghaddar, took advantage of the field’s poor condition and took a dive right into one of the water spots caused by the rain!
After completing the seven summits project in 2006 and the three poles challenge in 2009, Maxime Chaya is up for a new adventure in around 3 months from now, rowing the Indian Ocean.
Maxime’s journey will start in Western Australia and ends Mauritius off the east coast of Africa. And once the boat he’s boarding departs, there will be no way to turn back since the wind at that wind will prevent it from doing so.
You can check all about this new adventure on this website RowingTheIndianOcean.com.
This video was shot 2-3 kilometers out of Jounieh.
Thank you Lynn
I know it has been done before, but I still think it’s pretty cute.
- Riham on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Templar on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Anonymous on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Gus on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Spreading Unconfirmed Allegations is pointless - Blog Baladi on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Elie H on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Fadi on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Michelle on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- jim on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- @lnlne her tweets are uber ridiculous, but revealing clothes are no excuse for sexual harassment :\Wednesday, 05.22.13 13:07
- @maba723 hahahaha she's hilarious! blame the moviesWednesday, 05.22.13 13:04
- What am I missing..? #BlameTheTaxiDriverWednesday, 05.22.13 12:54
- RT @IsmailSakalaki: Aboul Ghadab for president. http://t.co/NcI3dmOebQWednesday, 05.22.13 09:00
- Aboul Ghadab got it right http://t.co/HRIv7JcW9jTuesday, 05.21.13 21:14