Al-Jadeed TV showed this video footage of the crime that took place in Saida on Monday. A 22 years old Syrian guy killed Mohammad Natout by stabbing him in his money exchange shop and then escaped stealing $5,000 from the drawers. He was fortunately arrested by the security forces few hours while attempting the flee the country.
Video footage of money changer stabbed in Saida
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- chantal on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Rami on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud | +961 on Varouj Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Sareen on Onno Restaurant – Bourj Hammoud
- Pierre on Aboul Ghadab got it right
- Riham on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Rami on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Templar on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- Anonymous on Solidere pissed at St George’s banner
- Gus on LAU professor accused of raping his student?
- @manalhamwi I hope it all ends soon! @consumedlySaturday, 05.25.13 14:14
- @manalhamwi this one is quite rewarding for your taste buds! They also have great milkshakes at 12,000L.L (Ridiculous I know!)Saturday, 05.25.13 14:05
- @FarahSaati tastes even better! But the place is a bit overpriced in my opinion.Saturday, 05.25.13 14:00
- Baalchmay - mount #lebanon #livelivebeirut http://t.co/IjPAxrpR0qSaturday, 05.25.13 13:55
- The burger at Frosty Palace #food #lebanon http://t.co/Gd8DIAUD0CSaturday, 05.25.13 13:49