My favorite brunch place is so far Paul Gemmayze, but I’m willing to try the ones recommended by Lorena as I’ve never been to any of them except for Bread Republic.
A roundup of unexpected brunch places in Beirut
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Rami on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Maher Youniss on Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Akhaa Aley game
- Fight breaks out after Nejmeh – Safaa game | +961 on The reason why Lebanese football is miserably failing
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Rami on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- People who live-tweet/facebook their honeymoon. Leih?!Sunday, 05.19.13 21:49
- @TkHaddad apparently yes, shi 7arbou2 lei2a matra7 la cinema tawileh 3arida!Sunday, 05.19.13 19:17
- New cinema opening soon in Bliss street http://t.co/hXOklEfs3kSunday, 05.19.13 19:13
- @danyawwad I see.. I hope he's all ok..!Sunday, 05.19.13 18:19
- @danyawwad is it anything related to that tweet about the president?Sunday, 05.19.13 18:16