My favorite brunch place is so far Paul Gemmayze, but I’m willing to try the ones recommended by Lorena as I’ve never been to any of them except for Bread Republic.
A roundup of unexpected brunch places in Beirut
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- R on Almaza – Mazen Reje3
- Adnan on Syrian TV Fail
- mhmd tabbara on Everybody can hack into your Blink wireless router!
- Marvin Munther on Connecting Lebanon to Cyprus with a bridge
- Omar Hijazi on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- marc on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Rami on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- Youmna (@youmny) on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- trombine on Man base jumps off Beirut Four Seasons Hotel
- Ziad on Lebanon’s 4G speed test
- RT @MalouElia: A criminal attempted to rape a friend of mine yesterday on her way home. Thought I share what she wrote. http://t.co/FexItJM…Saturday, 05.18.13 17:23
- @playingwithfash now you know they won't be inviting you to their upcoming events :PSaturday, 05.18.13 14:44
- Almaza - Mazen Reje3 http://t.co/DNqmtQExXWSaturday, 05.18.13 13:23
- Syrian TV Fail http://t.co/bgOefVZLBpSaturday, 05.18.13 13:16
- I'm at Hamra street http://t.co/IAyZLnXE85Saturday, 05.18.13 10:47